Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a gateway desktop computer loaded with windows 7. I

Customer Question

hello, i have a gateway desktop computer loaded with windows 7. I can't find the microphone plug so i can talk online.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Gateway windows 7 desktop?
Is there a (green) sound jack on the desktop?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, I will do as you say, when I "Post." I'm using Windows 7. My Browser Is IE, So where is the PLUG at on the Tower so I can Talk When I go online using the Microphone? I have the Exact one that was Advertised. It Clips on a shirt and stands up. I Hope
You Have A Great Day! You Can Text Me At XXXXXXXXX PLUS Please Answer Me Online. I could have done it myself, but I'm Blind in Left Eye, Right Eye is Better........
I'm sorry, Windows 7 is not a model of the computer. Windows 7 is the operating system version.
1. What is the model of your Gateway desktop computer, such as SX2802, or E6500? Please check the label(s) at the back and/or on the sides of the gateway desktop for the model.
2. On the desktop, next to the small sound jack, if any, where you plug in the speakers, if any, do you see any other jack?