Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

After supposed. Download of Windows 10, Windows will not

Customer Question

after supposed. Download of Windows 10 , Windows will not open, although I am connected to the Internet and I can access Task Master.
everything is blinking or flashing.
I can access Task Master through control/alt/delete, but nothing causes the system to boot up.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Are you contacting me from the computer in question or from another device? If so, what device?
May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on a friends computer, sitting next to my disabled one. Let' do the telephone for $20.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone there today?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am here - I believe I contacted you on the 27th but hadn't heard back from you until today.
How are you doing?
Do you have access to the web browser on the Windows 10 machine?
If so, I can show you how to setup a remote session so I can fix the problem for you, a phone call may not be the most practical for this problem as you will still have to follow a series of complex steps which can vary quite a bit.
We can chat in real time via the remote session and have it solved quicker that way if you like.