Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

The picture app reviews all photos on the simcard each time

Customer Question

The picture app reviews all photos on the simcard each time i insert the card. windows 7 only looked at the pictures which were not previously downloaded. is there a way to configure the app that will only look at pictures which have not been previously downloaded?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Exactly which program are you using on the computer?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 8
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

It is not an option in windows 8 as the push is now for you to download the pictures to your computer then delete them from the card. this way it keeps the space minimal on the card, and you would only see the latest photos.

You will also want to sore the pictures by date as opposed to name and do this in reverse order (you view them in list viewer then click on the Date column to sort) and you will see the last photos taken.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you