Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

After upgrading to Window 10, my computer doesn't recognized

Customer Question

After upgrading to Window 10, my computer doesn't recognized all the devices that are
installed in my computer although it is properly connected. How can I restore these
devices like my multifunction printer. I have tried reinstalling them but still no success.
Do I have to go back to Window 8.l0?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the brand/model of your 4-in-one printer?
Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is it wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The 4-in One Printer is HP OfficeJet 2620 Series. I have checked all the cables and they are all properly installed and
working well when I was with Window 8.1 Thank you
You're welcome. Does a USB flash drive or USB external drive work on the computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot afford. Just answer my question. Why you got so many cacht?
I'm sorry. There is a no additional cost, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Whenever you install any new operating system, usually, you have to download / install the latest driver / software. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel everything. I am not happy with the way you are responding to my questions. This is only one off problem.
I don't have to sign up to a service when I don't need it monthly or weekly or daily. Thanks.
I'm sorry. As you can see, support subscription plan is only optional; this is a one off support session per your request. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund the $50.00 that I paid. I am not happy. You did not solve my problem. Your network has too many catch.
I am only living on welfare that's w3hy I can not afford. I tough you are an expert but you are a scam.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am only living on welfare that's why I cannot afford. I thought you will be able to help me. Please refund the $50.00
asap.