Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

Flashplayer keeps hanging up. windows won't let me reload it

Customer Question

flashplayer keeps hanging up. windows won't let me reload it because it is integrated in the operating system? Have run scan and repair tools - all active x and registry errors fixed by two different systems. what can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
slowly getting worse for months
yes
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:
Click Here
Then click Join your session -->
And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it won't let me accept
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Oh, you may need to speak to billing first, give them a quick call here: 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just called from my bank, your group has tried to charge me three times
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I only deal with the technical problems so I couldn't verify whether any amounts were taken from your account - the remote session is additional so that might be why. Could you give billing a call just to verify so we make sure you're not overcharged?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if the remote is extra what can you do for me?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

The remote connection allows me to fix the problem for you while you watch. Providing it cannot be fixed you can request a full refund for up to 30 days. Would you like to give it a go?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will call billing thank you except that your group claim for an answer for $36 is obviously bogus entrapment, have a nice day
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Not at all, the remote session is an additional service but not necessary. Let me see if I can bring the remote connection's price down - you can accept it after I've fixed your problem, how does that sound?