Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I want to cancel my membership. I have used your experts

Customer Question

I want to cancel my membership. I have used your experts for some computer questions. But now I have a simple computer (Samsung ChromeBox) for which I can get local help here in Iceland. My Bank Account shows that I am making regular payments, But I have not used your services for several years. I tried a few days ago to make the contact, but although I used the same Email address and a temporary Password, just given, the form was returned with the message no record of this combination of Email address and password. The same answer has been given again tonight, It seems that the instructions are not helping me, but I want to save myself paying through my bank what must be now a considerable sum of money for which I have not been asking for any assistance. Please treat this request seriously! (Revd.) Edward Booth, Iceland
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

It seems to have let you in this time because you were able to post the question.

however we have zero access to your account and billing information through this forum. We just answer technical questions.

to cancel your subscription or deal with any other billing issues please email***@******.***

or if that is what is kicking back your email you can use this phone number

(###) ###-####/p>

Sorry to see you go, we are always here to help with a wide variety of issues and even if you cancel the subscription i hope you will consider us on a pay per question basis

thank you.

Expert:  sarah-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/99vsi-ga-sa-want-cancel-membership-used-experts.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.