Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My problem is my microphone in my headsetS, yes,plural.

Customer Question

hello, my problem is my microphone in my headsetS, yes,plural. there is a setting for automuting the mic after a call is completed. I want to change it, but I can't find it. been searching for months, off and on. pls help. tyvm
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried reinstalling the sound driver of your computer?

May I know the make and model number of your computer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell Inspiron 660. never uninstalled a sound driver. didn.t know it was possible. see, I'm learning already!
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please download and install the audio driver for your computer from the link below. Let me know if the issue persists.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=8J8NF

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N