Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Can you please help me receiving emails from

Customer Question

Good Afternoon Hi guys can you please help me receiving emails from infusionsoft.com v=spf1 mx include:infusionmail.com -all I am working with the this company as an international artist and gallerist, whenever I send out testemails I will not receive them on my accounts: ***@******.*** ***@******.*** thank you for helping me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Rob. I would be willing to work with you on the issue but I have no access to their system. The only way that I could do it is as an additional service where I get you my phone number and a remote link and we work through what a customer would do and how it should show up. We can look at your settings in the program and your computer and email to make sure everything is set up correctly.