Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Why can I not download windows 10 photo-gallery. Could you

Customer Question

why can I not download windows 10 photo-gallery. Could you please help me. Karsten
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Windows 10 has a photo app built in, already installed. You can get it it by clicking the start button at the lower left hand corner of your screen.

Then, in the ask me anything box, type in photos

Then click photos, the trusted windows store app. That will open your photo gallery.

If its the old version of windows live photo gallery you want to use. You can instead download and install it from t his link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/download-windows-essentials#wetabs=we2012

Towards the bottom of the page click English, United states.

And it will start the download of windows live essentials 2012, and older but free program that comes with windows live photo gallery.

Once you download and install that program, you will have the older version of windows live photo gallery as well.

However, I would at least attempt to use the new photo gallery included with windows 10, before you try it!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.