CompDoc
CompDoc, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  I have been in the computer industry for over 20 years. From a PC technician, to network administrator, and a Director.
39833143

My microsoft publisher is not working properly after i

Customer Question

my microsoft publisher is not working properly after i installed windows 10. I would like to know if I am paying for an answer only or if you fix the problem and how much it will cost
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i click on something in publisher, i need to keep clicking it to choose it and even then it doesn't work properly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, is anyone working on my problem?
Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

The options are up to you.

You can do a repair install of publisher

https://support.office.com/en-NZ/Article/Repair-an-Office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b

or you can request a technician to remote in to your computer and attempt a repair.