Matt, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer support expert with years of experience and relevant positions in the field.
67051558

In attempting to do a scan the computer responded briefly

Customer Question

In attempting to do a scan the computer responded briefly but then went off-line
requiring me to shutoff computer in order to get out of the"fatal" message.
I am a true novice with the computer so kindly provide a response that I will be able
to understand.
Incidently, I got into internet and e-mail with no problem but the scan is the problem.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I'd be glad to help, but will first need some additional information. What application are you using to scan the computer? Is it possible for you to provide me with the exact text of the error message?

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I haven't heard back, hopefully that's because you were able to resolve this issue :) but if not, I am still available to assist further. Let me know!

Cheers!