Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have just gotten windows 10.. I cannot print. I have Epson

Customer Question

I have just gotten windows 10.. I cannot print. I have Epson Stylus NX 420.
Also, how can I view photos from my digital camera? With windows 7 I just connected to the computer tower and a slide show commenced.
Also, I seem to have lost my free games. I played spider solitare with 2 suits and mahjong, both free.
Can you help me please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

for the games you have to go to the apps section of win 10 and click on the games app which has a little picture of an xbox controller on it

click there and select the find button and look up the games and you should be able to play them

for the printer

delete it from the printers folder

then download and run the windows 10 driver package from the epson website on this page

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=151211&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_10-64

It should reinstall correctly so that you can use it

I am available to get you my phone number and log in remotely to fix everything with you if you want to pay an extra charge but i dont think i will have time until early evening or we can make an appointment for sometime tomorrow.