Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been using a program called Magix Photostory 2014

Customer Question

I have been using a program called Magix Photostory 2014 Deluxe on Windows 7 to create slideshows using movies. When I installed Windows 10, I find that this program cannot load MPEG-4 Basic files and it appears that in the Windows 10 update, MPEG-4 has been deleted. Magix have suggested that I delete and reinstall Magix Photostory 2014 Deluxe. This is easier said than done as the Windows 10 conversion seems to have eliminated the folder in which all the main and minor programs to run this program, and I am unsure which files should be deleted.
Any suggestions?
Dennis xxxxx
Sydney Australia
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you means it's not Control Panel and/or in the folder Program Files or folder Program Files (x86)?
Or to make things easier / faster using the Magix Photostory 2014 older version (instead of the latest version 2015), would you like to go back to Windows 7?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not the Control Panel or Program Files. Forget the investigation of the problem - I shall pursue further queries with Magix
I'm sorry. I can still help you if you'd like to. It looks like Windows 10 has wiped it out as programs still get installed in the same location for windows 10. What happens when you just reinstall Magix Photostory 2014?
Or would you like to go back to Windows 7?
We are canceling this per your request. If still need help with this issue later, and/or if you have any other computer issue, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.