Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I use a WD hard drive to back up 2tb, my P.C. 6 months. the

Customer Question

I use a WD hard drive to back up 2tb, my P.C. for about 6 months. the back up drive is showing full. my question is can I double check that and or unload some files.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

you can definitely browse the saved files and can remove the one which is not required.

I would have taken a recent backup on an external drive which is important and then format the 2 TB to reuse it again If you have loads of work to be saved then you do not format the drive all you can do is clear the files which is not required and make more space for further use.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley or a star and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further