Ed_Brown
Ed_Brown, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working with computers since the Commodor Pet, in 1976
16273745

I have a game on my iPad that stops working. Every time I

Customer Question

I have a game on my iPad that stops working. Every time I get to a certain point, it says tap to continue and so I tap and nothing happens. It's not frozen because stuff on the screen is still moving but when I touch it nothing happens.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to try and assist you with this. I am sorry this happened. This could be a glitch in the software and the iPad needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 30 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried rebooting and it didn't work. I also tried updating my device, fully charging it, and reinstalling it and nothing worked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also tried closing all other programs that didn't help either
Expert:  Ed_Brown replied 1 year ago.

There are situations where the game makers have just not completed it, and just bet nobody gets to the end. May I suggest that you contact the game maker, and ask them if their game has a glitch, or just is not finished.

Also, can you try the game on another device to determine whether it IS your ipad or not.