neocypher
neocypher, Computer Scientist
Experience:  I have over twenty years of progressive experience in Information Technology.
75126122

My soon to be x husband hacked my account please help

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was my yahoo which lead to my facebook
Expert:  neocypher replied 1 year ago.

Have you changed your passwords to your Yahoo! and Facebook accounts yet? If not, you should do so immediately. Also, do you remember which e-mail account you set up as your Facebook recovery account? Hopefully, it was not your Yahoo! account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been down that road he has it hooked up to his mail account what u told me I knew I need help
Expert:  neocypher replied 1 year ago.
Assuming the other party isn't being very cooperative... You only have three options at this point:
1) Hack into your "soon to be x husband's" e-mail account (which is against the law and, in some cases, a federal offense).
-OR-
2) Contact Yahoo! directly and explain that your e-mail account has been hijacked. If you can show them that your account used to be associated with your personal e-mail address prior to being hacked, they can restore you as the owner.
-OR-
3) File civil/criminal charges against your husband.