Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Im having problem with the payment Because some one within

Customer Question

Im having problem with the payment Because some one within Skyppe can not understand they the car used today re a new Crediet just activated this morning , The reason why I have had problems was dur to IdentyTheift , zall my credit cards and drivers lines had to be knelled out with new issue ;If some one in Skype have enough sense they may need to cheh with my card carrier whom I spoke to and were told there is nothing wrong all they need to do is to retry . Ove Kongsted68 Skype name namy datlovo1947
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately skype has horrible to non existent customer service. They make their money by providing a cheap or free service and spending as little as possible supporting it.

Try these instructions to get it working though.

login to your account at www.skype.com

scroll all the way down to the little link that says STORED PAYMENT DETAILS

if it shows the credit card there see if there is a way to delete it

then click add new payment method

add the card back

then click on billing information

make sure that your address there matches EXACTLY the address where the credit card bills are sent.

If that does not work than a work around is to create a paypal account at

www.paypal.com and put the credit card in there

then you can use the paypal account to pay skype by selecting paypal as the method for payment. and paypal will deduct the amount from the card.