s_feehan
s_feehan, Computer Repairer
Experience:  11 years of repair, 3+ in a professional setting
69400341

Need help a lot of google items has been charge to my credit

Customer Question

need help a lot of google items has been charge to my credit card and I did not make them there is about 6ooo.oo what can I do to get hem removed from my credit card I definally did not make them
Category: Computer
Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm glad to help with this... First and foremost, do these charges seem to be for apps from the play store? Or for google products and services such as websites, domains, email plans etc?

Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.

I recommend you call your credit card provider immediately and report this as fraud, they will lock out and cancel your card and begin investigations immediately, most if not all credit card companies have wonderful anti-fraud support, for me, I use Discover and was subject of fraud recently and wasn't responsible for a dime.

Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.

The next thing I suggest is running www.malwarebytes.org and downloading that software, the free version is fine and do not enable the "premium trial" at the end of the installer, run a full scan on that and remove everything it finds. This is a tremendous anti-malware, anti-rootkit and pretty much top notch program to remove any hijackers/keyloggers that may be recording your credit card numbers if typed.

After we've performed both of these steps you should be on the right track towards a safer and clean PC and shouldn't have ANY other problems once you receive a new credit card.