Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I installed windows 10 and now I can not print.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the make and model number of your printer, and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got no answer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that without getting the following information, we cannot help you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HP Officejet 4500 Desktop
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest you download and install latest driver for your printer. Please go to the link below, select your operating system as Windows 10, download and install the latest driver for your printer.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-4500-All-in-One-Printer-Series---G5/3919445/model/3919447#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm away from home, out of town until next weekend.I'll let you know as soon as I can.Thanks.