Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can not open my Hotmail letters

Customer Question

can not open my Hotmail letters
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft or MSN but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.
Sincerely,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you did not open my email. therefor I will notify my visa to not PAY your charge
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am i haven't done anything to solve your email issue i send the above reply to let you know that this is a paid service and do you want me to help you fix the issue.Let me know if you want my help to solve the email issue.
Sincerely,
Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.