yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

My husband bought this computer from HSN a year ago. I put a

Customer Question

My husband bought this computer from HSN a year ago. I put a password ***** it without a password ***** disk in it! I wrote the password ***** a notebook and my husband threw the notebook away. I am unable to access this computer without the password! I have tried everything I know and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I have a laptop that I am using at this moment, to try and fix this problem...CAN YOU HELP ME! The computer is an Aspire Z3-105 with SNID#40801230130. PLEASE HELP ME!
Category: Computer
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.

Are you familiar with burning and .iso file?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have never heard it before!

Go to http://www.hirensbootcd.org/ . Download Hirens Boot cd and there are good instructions on how to make USB and DVD of that iso you download. Once you have done that i can walk you through resetting your password ***** that computer.