remoteITpro
remoteITpro, Consultant
Experience:  Have worked with computers since 1983. Have worked professionally for a living with computers since 1988.
71201960

I have a acer so I set it to factore settings and my files

Customer Question

I have a acer so I set it to factore settings and my files are still infecked cause the folders are real lite in colar compared to the ones that isent ther dark in colar like they always was I have MacAfee and them bastards wont help me can u help me with out a big outragus charge.
Category: Computer
Expert:  remoteITpro replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

I am not sure what has given you the impression your files are infected? If you did a factory restore - you probably had two options. One being to erase and restore factory fresh. Two being to just restore over top and leave your files intact. I'd like to help.