A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

Windows 10, The Windows icon will not open so I can see

Customer Question

Windows 10, The Windows icon will not open so I can see apps., turn off, etc. What to do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Could you possibly send me a screenshot of this window?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I contacted this website, I thought it was "Microsoft" as that is what I googled. When I entered my credit card number and realized it WAS NOT Microsoft, I immediately disconnected. My problem was a Microsoft problem which they fixed this morning at "no charge". I had already spent money to two other companies to fix the problem and was finally told to contact Microsoft .I sincerely ***** ***** charges went against my credit card as no help was received. August 20, 2015 12:44 p. m.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

I understand, all you need to do is contact customer care to request your refund as no service was provided