Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

My wife Lenovo laptop crashed, I had a friend who knew a

Customer Question

My wife Lenovo laptop crashed, I had a friend who knew a little to look at it and he installed a new hard drive, which has solved part of the problem. Now my next problem is how do I get windows 7 back? Can I order a disk.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. You can get the original recovery software on disk from Lenovo. It's called the factory recovery software. Once you get the disk or disks you would need to load it into the machine while it's on and then restart for it to auto load and it would reinstall everything your machine originally came with.

Do you have any other questions for me at all if you do please let me know, if you don't please don't forget to leave positive feedback for my information and time it's how we are compensated or our time.