Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I purchased an emachine in 2009 that came with Windows 7.

Customer Question

I purchased an emachine in 2009 that came with Windows 7. two days ago I installed Windows 10 and my computer could not handle it. I then reverted back to Windows 7. but in the process I lost "Outlook" and could not recover it. Therefore, since I never got a disc
with my purchase, I need you to help me obtain and install "Outlook"
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.
Sir did you purchase this outlook when you bought the laptop?
How did you revert to windows 7,did you do use the recovery partition on the hard drive?
Which email service is configured in the email client outlook let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?
Sincerely,
Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Outlook was pre-installed on the machine.A Norton technician uninstalled Windows 10 and re-installed windows 7 off my hard drive. @verizon.net
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you sir for the details.
If it came with the laptop and you don't have the disc or online account to re-download it then it will be difficult to get the outlook.
The other options are to purchase the new version of outlook or install another email client like windows live mail which is free and similar to outlook.Do you want to try?
Sincerely,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks. I have windows live mail. thanks for the help.good by
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome sir those are the only options available sorry about that Do you want me to to open this question to other experts to see if they have any other options or do you want me to request to close the question,please let me know.
Sincerely,