Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a one year agreement with GeekSquad. It expires, I

Customer Question

I have a one year agreement with GeekSquad. It expires, I believe in October.
Could someone help me on-line to "clean up" my computer? Somehow, "Ask.com" was loaded onto my system.... I don't want it there.
Thank you!
Karen Bieber ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I can help you remove Ask from your computer. I would suggest you follow the instructions below.

http://in.pcmag.com/browsers/72308/feature/how-to-remove-the-askcom-toolbar-from-your-browser

Or http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-ask-toolbar-and-search/

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $30 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"

If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".

Thank you.

S H E F I N