A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

Do I have to put maps etc in the tracker on the phone or on

Customer Question

do I have to put maps etc in the tracker on the phone or on the computer or both and how do I do it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Could you possibly give me the full name of the App you are wanting to use? And this is for an iPhone correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tagg pet tracker
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Great, thanks for that info. So whether you use your phone or your computer is your preference. You can use one or the other, or both, depending on your preference.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
both
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Once you've created and account and registered the device, you should be able to follow the on screen instructions to set up both your computer and phone to work with the tracker

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.