Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have windows 10 put in yesterday and they did not put

Customer Question

I have windows 10 put in yesterday and they did not put solitaire shortcut or spider solitairein
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Like many other things, the way you play solitaire has changed in windows 10. To get to it, click the windows button at the bottom left.

Then on the right where it says play and explore. Scroll down and click the microsoft solitaire collection.

If you want to play the many versions of solitaire add free, it will cost 1.49 a month or 9.99 a year. You can play them without paying, but you have to watch an advertisement before you play.

If you want the old version of solitaire, you can download and install it from this page, for free.

http://www.solitairexp.com/

The microsoft solitaire connection is probably what you are seeking though.

If you want a quick shortfut, when you click the windows button, and then scroll down on the play & explore section.

Right click Microsoft solitaire collection and then click " Pin to taskbar"

You will now have an icon at the bottom of your screen, for quick access.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.