Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I had trouble with Windows 10. Went back to 8.1 which I had

Customer Question

I had trouble with Windows 10. Went back to 8.1 which I had to do with HP support because Windows kept asking if I wanted to return to Windows 7. Never had it. When I go to System and then click on Environmental Variables it list it with Windows_NT, as a Pavillion with AMD processor. I have an HP15 notebook r029 with Intel Pentium Processor. I have administrator access but I don't know what to put where. Also I don't know what to put in the command prompt. I am disabled so I type slow, please give me time to answer any questions you may have. It also says the accelerator is missing. When I go to Files and Folders it shows 2 for me and then 1 for this PC. You have to all 3 to see what is in the libraries.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

I can call you and log in remotely to sort it out for you. If the only major problem is what's in the library we should be able to just copy it all to one place