Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I can not log on with my travel laptop and your websites are

Customer Question

I can not log on with my travel laptop and your websites are not helping. My home PC is logged on but I can not get the one I am using to type this message to login and you help sites simply run me in circles.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

what is the make and model number of the laptop which is not connecting to the internet.

Do you have a lan cable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an HP Pavilion dm4, it connects to the internet fine, everything works except my yahoo login and their sites simply run me in circles.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you mean your yahoo email or yahoo search.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
email
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

if its the yahoo email and not other sites running dead slow that means the bandwidth of yahoo email service might be having issue you may try clearing the browser cache and deleting the dead browser cookies.

Try and let me know how it goes.