toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience:  Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 9 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery
21067471

How do I simply get a Uber ride? I want to go from Irvine to

Customer Question

How do I simply get a Uber ride? I want to go from Irvine to cerritos, CA. Tried to sign-up with arider account but it says my e-mail and phone are already used. /help. Got a biz meeting in Cerritos at 11:30am.
Jim
Category: Computer
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

If you donot have Uber account then most likely someone else may have used your details to create Uber account in that case you can do the following:

Try to login to https://login.uber.com/login

With your email address and phone number and see if you have an active Uber account

If you have the account then you can use the same account and no need to create new one

Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you can login to Uber account or not.

Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

If you donot remember the password ***** uber account, please use your Email address and try to reset your account password ***** following link:

https://login.uber.com/forgot-password

Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Once you get the account details, you can LOGIN (NEED NOT TO REGISTER) to you account and start using Uber. Please let me know how things go. All the best.

I hope you will get a cab to your Business meeting and all the very best.