Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I need to get my phone records July 22nd between 5:30 p.m.

Customer Question

I need to get my phone records for Wednesday July 22nd between 5:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. My laptop computer is a Toshiba and the phone company I utilize is Magic Jack. But I have no connecting device between my Uniden portable phone and my laptop; can you assist me?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

if you have the magic jack device plugged into the computer when you make the call it will be logged and you can look at the report on the computer in the magic jack software or you can log into your account at magicjack and see the report

If the magicjack device is not connected to your computer but is connected directly to the router the calls are not logged and there is no way for you to get a report.

you can view this post about it. many people are upset about it.

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/call-log-when-using-the-magicjack-plus-t11633.html