Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

I have had issues time now with my Picasa (which I love).

Customer Question

I have had issues for a long time now with my Picasa (which I love). Seems like since Google bought them, no one who has my link can open my Picasaweb albums. I do PR for numerous non profit organizations and my women's club of 300 ladies who want to see the pictures I take. I've tried to make a tinyurl that doesn't open either . . . .but I've decided I now need help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am sorry to hear you are having this problem.
Try this in web albums:
Click My Photos and open the album to change visibility.
Select Actions > Album properties.
In "Visibility," select your visibility option.
Click Save changes.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have "only those with the link can see my photos" in visibility !
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Please change it to allow all/public and see if they can see it when you do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But I DO NOT want 'all/public' to see my pictures . . . . . . . . . . . I have family pics on there as well as work I do for organizations. I have pics from way back to late '90s . . . . . . . . . . lots of pics.....spent lots of time editing plus taking them, plus scanning many old pics.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My link is on my business card and in my women's club newsletter. I don't want strangers viewing all these pics.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
For now I just need you to test it please. You can change it back right after. Let me know if they can see it or not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Freddy, please check with your acc't dept - On 8/18 $31.00 + $5.00 was deducted from our checking account. I want this refunded back into my checking account today since no one could call and my issue has not been resolved. Please do not deduct any more charges from my checking account and I need confirmation of this either here,
or***@******.*** ASAP. I do not want to pay for services I didn't receive and what you suggested above had already been tried and is not the fix for my issue. Era xxxx xxxxxx- PH: 281.xxx.xxxx