Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

As of Friday, August 14, my account indicates, my account is

Customer Question

As of Friday, August 14, my account indicates, my account is 'disabled'????
I have tried to sign in to Google and it asks for my password. I do not know the password. The reason is, a number of years ago my wife, Noreen, signed up for Google. She has since passed away!!! I do not know my Google account number. HELP!!!!
I live on social security and have a small side business named Portside Promotions.
On my computer I have saved several pieces of customer's artwork. I am unable to forward any art to my suppliers. HELP!!! I need to know the password ***** to proceed with my business.
HELP!!! IMMEDIATLY!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
I'm sorry about the issue, you can reset your Gmail account password ***** going to this link : https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/ and typing in your email address to reset the password. It will ask a couple of simple questions and then send a password ***** to your alternate email address or a code number to your phone mobile if you activate the 2 step verification.
Let me know the results please
Thank you