Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Windows10.. Was downloaded on my computer last Wed. The

Customer Question

windows10.. Was downloaded on my computer last Wed. The problem is although
Windows10 opens up as Windows 10 but nothing else... I have no windows ,no apps and the only thing I get is my AOL and Yahoo...This was downloaded by Micro Soft...
What do I do now?? Please reply... Thank you
Carlos Jones...
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

When you click start and choose all apps are you not seeing your programs you previously had? I am not sure what you mean when you say you have "no windows" so please explain that a bit further if you can.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I open my computer and new windows 10 comes on... but when I log on I don't get windows icons when I click on the windows on my key pad... nothing comes up... it use to be blue on the screen the window flag is white and unresponsisve
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to get to the windows 10 desktop, do you see a little windows flag on the bottom left?