Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am giving you my card number but it rejects it. No reason

Customer Question

I am giving you my card number but it rejects it. No reason for you rejecting it. I found a lady I would like to contact
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

we are not the site that you are trying to pay. we are a support site that can help people with a wide variety of computer related problems.

If this is a dating site the most common reason for rejecting a credit card is because the billing address listed with the credit card does not exactly match the address that you put in your profile on the dating site.

You can call the numer on the back of your credit card and ask if they declined a charge and if so why. They will tell you if they did and you can work out with them how to get it resolved. If they didnt even get the charge it is almost always because your profile address does not match the credit card address.