Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Please, I just downloaded WIN 10 (previously had WINDOWS 7),

Customer Question

Please, I just downloaded WIN 10 (previously had WINDOWS 7), lost my old Admin. PASSWORD...help please?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying to recover Administrator Password
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

can you get into windows at all ?

these are tough if you cant get in and sometimes the best option is to try to use the revert to windows 7

if your login was a microsoft email address you can change it at www.live.com but usually you get these problems because it wasnt one and it tried to change it to one.

i can give you a phone call even remote in if you can get the windows running but these sometimes dont have a good solution.