Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

My partner is ding and encrypting things on my computer and

Customer Question

my partner is hiding and encrypting things on my computer and i need help to locate what ever is on my pc can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
What kind of things do you think he may be hiding and what makes you think he's encrypting them also?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told by my partner that things were on my computer and that some emails had been deleted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would feel much more comfortable if you could tell me how to open files and emails and be able to read them instead
thanks
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I can check your computer remotely and make sure he has no access to do those things he mentioned if you like.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what should I do to open these files..
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

There are hundreds of different types of encryption and ways to make a file inaccessible, I would need to take a look at it myself. Maybe they're note even encrypted.

Would you like me to take a look for you via a remote connection?