Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Just upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 7. How do I activate

Customer Question

Just upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 7. How do I activate 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If the Windows 7 that you had on your computer was activated, there is no need to activate it again. It will not ask for activation.

If it is asking for activation key you have to revert back to Windows 7, check if it is activated, and if it is not activate using the Windows 7 key, and then upgrade it again to Windows 10. No Windows 7/8.1 key will work Windows 10.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N