Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just deleted my entire browser story and lost my e-mail.

Customer Question

I just deleted my entire browser history and lost my e-mail.***@******.***)
When I signed in to get it back, I didn't understand one word of what to do. I don't remember my password ***** I e-mail every day of my life and can't live without it.
I have only one E-mail address because I switched from Time Warner to Google for my e-mail.( At Time Warner it was***@******.***) I don't have two e-mails.
My cell phone I keep in the car all the time for emergencies. Never use it. I usually have to charge it each time I take an extended drive.My phone no is(###) ###-#### ***** cell phone is(###) ###-#### ***** am a very active 85-yr old but don't have my website anymore.
My son said I could use his E-mail to get the password. Is that okay? His E-mall address is***@******.***.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Elna, you just recieved a message with a code in it, can you give this to me please.