Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

If I have Adobe InDesign CS6 verson 8.0 370 that was loaded

Customer Question

If I have Adobe InDesign CS6 verson 8.0 370 that was loaded on my computer from my friend's work computer, are my documents being viewed by the other work computers?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
No, the documents have nothing to do with the program in terms of location.
They are completly seperate and are only loaded by the program.
Unless other computers has actual access to your computer, then this is not possible.
If though you are on your works network, then it is possible that they can see the files. This is nothing to do with Indesign at all, but the security policies in place at your work, and what they have enabled. You would need to check with your work on this.
But, just installing Indesign from work does not provide access to the documents.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you