Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

You sent me a message 4 times that never appeared on

Customer Question

you sent me a message 4 times that never appeared on(###) ###-#### ***** was my account disabled in the first place? why can't I contact you by phone
Category: Computer
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

what type of account was disabled from what company or website ?