Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

3 weeks after downloading windows 10 I am not receiving any

Customer Question

3 weeks after downloading windows 10 I am not receiving any emails to my outlook address. I am computer illiterate and don't know if it is because of windows 10 or some other problem. The mail arrived ok for the first2 weeks and now I get a message my outlook address is out of date. Do you know how I can fix this. My address is***@******.***. As I am not receiving any emails I probably wont get your answer anyway but am hopeful of a reply. thank-you, Val
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
First Val, are you still able to sign into your email account?
And exactly how are you accessing it? Via your web browser? Via an email program?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,