Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I can't seem to connect my computer to the ipad to play

Customer Question

I can't seem to connect my computer to the ipad to play music over the stero system. It used to be connected through the wify, but somehow got lost.
How can I go about re-connecting? also, can I get the pandora icon back on my laptop - that is gone also. Thanks - Jimmy
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
I can help you and even get you my phone number and log in remotely to do it but I am out of my office today and probably can't do it till tomorrow. But I am putting up an offer for you and if you accept I can get you my phone number and we can work out a convenient time for you