Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I just ordered a magnifier lamp on line. Order confirmation

Customer Question

I just ordered a magnifier lamp on line. Order confirmation shows 2 items. I only ordered one. Can you help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

we dont work for the company you ordered them from so we cant just fix it ourselves

but i can tell you how to do it.

what site did you order from ?

usually you can cancel the order and put in another one for only 1 item or you can email the seller to adjust the order

i can log into your computer remotely to do it for you but there is an extra charge for that.

or if you give me more information on what site you ordered from i can get you more detailed instructions.

also was it for 2 of the same item or was there another old order maybe for something completely different that was sitting there never confirmed but went through with this order ?

also check the item description. something that small they sometimes sell 2 at a time.