Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Im getting an error when apple update softward. "errors

Customer Question

Im getting an error when apple update softward for 1cloud for windows. "errors occurred whild installing updates. if problem persists choose tools, download only and install manually. When I try to install manually, I get this error: " there is a problem with this windows installer package. a program run as part of the set up did not finish as expected. contact your support personnel or package vendor."
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

a few things we can try but the first and easiest is to download the updates manually

then right click on them and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

that should give them the rights to over write the older versions which is what is not happening now.

the next move would be to uninstall the program completely and re install it. You might also change the default folder that it installs in. you can usually do that by clicking custom or advanced setup or just going slow so that you see what folder it is going into and you can change it.

if neither method works i can log in remotely and fix it for you.