Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a situation since May 20,2015. bobbyjobson @ gmail

Customer Question

I have a situation since May 20,2015. bobbyjobson @ gmail asked me to open a website message from The Free Word Center, I did and the first novel went off=line. The second and third novel disappeared after I received a EMail...unbound.co.uk./users/signup
which I did not open. Today 8/15/15 I have been aware that my keyboard strokes is being monitored bya program bought from www. webwatcher.com It has been suggested to me to fill out a FRAUD FORM and have it notarised. This document which I would like from
you in hard copy is to be taken to the court and the police and I require when it is traced to bobbyjobson to file a damage suit against him. I do not want him sending me a dropbox site or virus any longer. I have Centurylink at-ease technicians and Norton369
and now I have bought your service However, I cannot input any innformation in the Fraud Form
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i dont know who that person is but i can tell you how to get rid of anything that they put on your computer and if needed i can log in remotely to work with you on getting the form filled out

to get rid of any virus or malware

download this program called malware bytes

use the square blue box that says download from bleeping computer

it should be 1 file named mbam-setup.exe

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/

for the form i would suggest downloading it and saving it and then opening the copy on your computer and filling it out.

if you want to send me the link i will look at it but many government websites want the form mailed in and its not set up to fill out online. they expect you to print it and then fill it out by hand and mail it in. Old technology but governments are not known for being high tech.