Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Just upgraded to win10 on my acer aspire V5-572P, everything

Customer Question

just upgraded to win10 on my acer aspire V5-572P, everything seems to be working fine except the keyboard. Some of thr function keys still work which leads me to believe the physical connection is fine. in device manager is shows a code19 error device cannot start. i have looked and tried other newer drivers. nothing is working, only thing saving this laptop is that its a touch screen. please help me get my keyboard working again.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please get into Device manager, expand keyboard, then right click on the keyboard name and select Uninstall. Then, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well i did as you said. The keyboard still lights up and the function keys work. But i still cannot type using hard keyboard
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

May I know the model number of the keyboard you are experiencing issues with?

May I know the make and model number of your computer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The keyboard is part of the laptop.
The keyboard is a acer aspire v5-572p-6646After I Uninstalled the drivers and rebooted HID keyboard device came back with same code19 error
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Do you have Team viewer installed on your computer? If no, please go to the link below, click Download listed under All-In-One: TeamViewer full version.

https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx

After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345).

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
357(###) ###-####
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please make sure that Teamviewer is open on your computer and it is connected to internet.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I cannot access the computer. Please make sure that Teamviewer is open on your computer and it is connected to internet.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure why you cannot connect. It's green light ready to connect. Open now. Try again. Maybe
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that does not work. Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=875e0fe4-aa22-4f90-bf53-2282909242fb

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok well nothing works now, I cannot connect to ethernet, wifi will not connect. I am responding to this message from my cell phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's worse now than when we started
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

It is in Safe mode, that is why nothing working. Just restart it and come back to me.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please try the following.

Remove all external devices, CDs, AC Adapter and battery from the computer. Keep the AC Adapter and battery unplugged.
Hold the power button down for 20-30 seconds. (Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up.)
Plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (Please note that a power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged in).
Normally power on the notebook. Check if the keyboard works fine.
Then, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.
Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Restore is complete and keyboard is working again. Now TouchPad gestures (2 finger swipe, 2 finger zoom, etc) doesn't work. But I'd rather have keyboard working. Thanks for trying, restoring is what I was trying to avoid
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest you try downloading the latest touchpad driver from the Acer download page. Go to the page, select your computer model, operating system, download and install Touchpad driver.

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How should I count website. The fee was for a fix, issue wasn't fixed. I wouldn't give you a bad rating, but restoring isn't a solution I expect to pay for. I knew that already.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

If you have charged, please contact our customer support to get a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

S H E F I N