Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Have a problem with Juno E-mail after about 15 min. I get a

Customer Question

Have a problem with Juno E-mail after about 15 min. I get a message, "my Juno and Juno message center have stopped responding" and I get a message that states "I can wait or kill(I get tired waiting) and push kill", which tells me to reload. I push reload and that give me 15 seconds befror it locks up again.
This situation has existed for about a month. What do you or I have to do?
My email address is the following***@******.***
my browser is Chrome and my search engine is Google
Frank Donnelly -(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

You might try using a different browser for juno and see if that helps. If nothing else it will let me know if the problem is with the browser or not.

you can try clearing out the cache and cookies and see if that helps

1. Open Chrome.
  2. On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu .
  3. Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
  4. In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files."
  5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
  6. Click Clear browsing data.

But your eventual answer is going to be stop using juno. the company has been dying for years and they just have a crap website.