Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

A couple of years ago you fixed a computer problem. Now I

Customer Question

A couple of years ago you fixed a computer problem for me. Now I have another one, well 3 actually but I suspect they could be related. I have an imax OSX 10.6.8 with Entourage 2004 for emails. This is part of Office for mac 2004. Rather than describe the problems I have made Screenshots of the 3 warning messages. The file for these is located at the lower left hand side of my screen labelled Screen Shots 2. In brief these are : 1: Correct root certification not installed. 2: Safari can't identify the website "nz.mg.mail.yahoo.com". 3: Your office database is damaged. I followed the instructions for number 3 but could not get it to work.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason